Tractor, Truck, & Implement Enamel: Lacquer Finish
After you’ve primed and applied your topcoat with Majic Tractor, Truck, & Implement Enamel, make sure to complete the hat trick with our clear coat lacquer finish! Our lacquer finish provides a non-yellowing gloss finish that provides additional protection and is fade resistant. You can apply the lacquer finish by brush or spray. A complete restoration requires a lot of work, so vital to perform all of the necessary steps so that your project shines bright for years to come!
• Make sure the Majic Tractor, Truck, & Implement topcoats have cured for at least 7 days. If the paint is not cured when the clear coat is applied, the finish could wrinkle.
• Do not apply reducer or hardener to the Clear Coat. The lower viscosity of the clear coat makes it ready to be sprayed.
• Apply using single light coats. Let dry a minimum of 24 hours between coats. It is dry when a fingernail can’t penetrate the coating.
• Do not sand or use any compounds on the surface sprayed with Majic Clear Coat High Gloss Lacquer. Do not buff the surface.
• One coat of Clear Gloss Lacquer should be sufficient. Multiple coats can cause the finish to wrinkle.
• If the paint is not dry and/or the finish has wrinkled.
• Cause: Paint was applied too heavy and/or was not allowed to dry thoroughly between coats.
• Solution: Wait longer for the paint to dry. If the paint has wrinkled, the surface will have to be sanded.
Majic Tractor, Truck, & Implement Enamel will give your tractor a hard, gloss finish that will last for years. It has excellent adhesion and will provide resistance to weathering and corrosion. It is perfect for metal, iron, steel, aluminum, and properly prepared galvanized metal.